! WARNING !
This animation has dark themes. Do your crying somewhere else.
Anastasia was the worst person I ever had to work with. Crazy bitch didn't even know how to keep an accent.
If I had loyal fans who, let's say, actually bothered to read my journal for once
and grabbed the opportunity to voice a main character, I'd never had to beg for the help of a person who can't even speak proper English to play a British character.
I hate everyone."DenNIM"
, my second animation for school and this wasn't just a random assignment, but for my exam. This was serious business, unlike my previous school animation
This time I made the choice to make something original/for myself. I'll glady accept the possibility that nobody will watch this because of that, since the grade I recieved for this animation was so preposterously high, I lost the motivation to care. I'm cool. A piece of paper told me so.
Like my journal said before, I was planning to change and edit a few things before showing it to you, but I actually learned something from my teacher: sometimes you just need to shut up and leave it alone.
Though, contradicting what I just said, that doesn't stop me and I might as well make these changes later. But not now.
Hopefully you'll enjoy my first animated feature.Trivia:
* My character, Damy
, was used as a base for Dennim.
* "Mind" was originally spelled "Minned". Reverse the letters, that makes "Dennim".
* Dennim's voice is Kevin's voice in the "Ed, Edd and Eddy Highschool"
* When listening to Dennim, you can sometimes hear Edd's voice
. The person who voices Highschool Edd also voices Highschool Kevin.
* Mind's mother was voiced by two people; the scream was provided by my sister.
* Mind's mother is loosely based on the woman in the painting at the beginning of the game "5 Days A Stranger"
* Dennim turns me on.